- Franklin, TN.
- $13.00 - $13.76 an hour
- All Shifts
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is actively recruiting for multiple general warehouse positions for all shifts in the Franklin area. This position is at a manufacturing facility that specializes in the production of fans, heaters and humidifier products.
- Assembly Associate
- Press Operator
- Forklift Operator
- General Maintenance
Compensation and Hours for the Warehouse Worker:
- $13.00 - $13.76 an hour (depending upon shift and position)
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. (Sunday – Thursday)
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Maintain production on an assembly line
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with assembly tools, equipment, and processes
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment while meeting production standards
- High School diploma or equivalent
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker:
- Assembly of box fans and heaters
- Work together with a team to assemble products
- Conduct quality inspections on products before being shipped out
- Prepare products for shipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ability to rotate through tasks for production purposes
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Cool Springs office:
7110 Crossroads Blvd, Suite 500
Brentwood, TN 37027
(We are located right off Mallory Lane on the back side of Cool Springs Mall)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification.
For more information, feel free to contact our Cool Springs office at (615) 376-1117.