- Gallatin, TN.
- $12.70 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Currently seeking Machine Operators for 3rd shift for our client in Gallatin, TN. The client is a full-service designer and manufacturer of corrugated containers, point-of-purchase displays and retail packaging.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in working as a Machine Operator.
Excellent opportunity for temp to hire.
Compensation and Hours for the Machine Operator:
- $12.70 an hour
- Sunday – Thursday
- 10:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
- Overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Fast paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- Familiar with setting machines up to run and preforming maintenance on machine
- Ability to set machine to standards of each project, including placing die cast and stamping ink
- Drug screen and back ground required
- Steel Toe shoes required for this position
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Responsible for keeping machine fully prepared to run entire shift
- Insure all processes with boxing machine is meeting standards for safety
- Load and unload products
- Able to stand entire shift
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.