Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Mt Juliet, TN.
- $13.50 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
A local musical instrument warehouse located off Beckwith Road in Mt. Juliet is looking for experienced Cherry Picker Operators. These positions will involve picking orders with use of a cherry picker, conducting inventory counts, and replenishing stock as needed. They are looking to fill position immediately. This is a true temp to hire opportunity with a great, well established company.
Compensation & Hours for the Cherry Picker:
- $13.50 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 9;00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Overtime hours worked as needed
Requirements of the Cherry Picker:
- Must have at least one year of verifiable cherry picker forklift experience \
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in a fast paced manner
- Must be able to moderately lift when needed
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Responsibilities of the Cherry Picker:
- Pick musical instruments with use of RF scan gun and Cherry Picker
- Stow products on shelves to be picked from
- Replenish items from top racks to bottom floor
- Help in other departments as needed, including kitting, packing, and shipping areas
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Lebanon office:
1221 S. Hartmann Drive, Suite G
Lebanon, TN 37090
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.