- Gallatin, TN.
- $12.25 - $12.75 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Currently seeking Assembly workers for all 3 shifts in the Gallatin, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess experience in working in a fast pace assembly environment. Assembly for preparing containers for automotive industry. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work at a fast pace in a team setting. This is an excellent opportunity for temp to hire in a climate controlled environment.
Compensation and Hours for the Assembly Associate:
- $12.25 - $12.75 an hour (depending upon shift)
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 8:00 p.m. – 4:30 a.m. (Sunday – Thursday)
- Overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the Assembly Associate:
- Detail in following printed directions
- Able to complete assembly in timely manner
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be flexible in work flow and able to move around where needed
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Drug screen and back ground required
Responsibilities of the Assembly Associate:
- Meet daily rates for assembly
- Ensure quality is reached in every phase of assembly
- Measure and place assembled products together
- Able to stand entire shift
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.