- Franklin, TN.
- $50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Direct Hire: Wood Personnel Services is involved during the recruitment process, but after an offer is accepted, the candidate goes directly on the client’s payroll.
Currently seeking a 1st Shift Warehouse Supervisor in Franklin, TN. Top candidates will have 2+ years’ leadership experience in warehousing, shipping and receiving or logistics environments. Forklift experience is required.
Compensation and Hours for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- $50,000 - $55,000 annually
- 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Bonus eligible
- Day one benefits, including: medical, dental and vision
Requirements for Warehouse Supervisor:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in Logistics, Warehousing, or Shipping and Receiving
- Experience with executing fast paced shipping and receiving schedules of manufactured products
- Ability to balance a mixture of office and warehouse work environments
- Firm understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with ERP or WMS systems
- Managed a team of Material Handlers and Forklift Drivers
- Manage and execute pre-shift changeovers
- High School Diploma Required
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Lead a group of material handlers and warehouse employees, supervising their day to day tasks and operations
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and problem solving abilities
- Oversee inbound and outbound shipments, while driving production and efficiency standards
- Sustain proper inventory levels of automotive parts
- Supervise receiving, picking, packing, QC and receiving of products/inventory
- Initiating standards for subordinates across the warehouse
- Work unilaterally with multiple departments, to ensure shipping and receiving goals are met or exceeded