- Nashville, TN.
- $13.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
A reputable Nashville company is currently seeking a Transportation Scheduler with transportation and customer service experience.
Compensation and Hours for the Transportation Scheduler:
- $13.00 an hour
- 1st shift
Requirements of the Transportation Scheduler:
- Face paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong job stability
- Professionalism and strong phone etiquette
- Strong typing skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Problem Solving ability
Responsibilities of the Transportation Scheduler:
- Scheduling deliveries and pickups
- Plan fleet pickups
- Answer multi-line phone
- Help customers with any inquiries
- Interact with suppliers and shipping/receiving teams
- Perform end-of-day administrative duties
- Communicate with carriers, contract carries and fleets
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Nashville office:
2 International Plaza, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37217
(In the gold building on Briley Parkway, in between I-40 and Murfreesboro Road)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Nashville Office & Administrative location at (615) 399-0050.