- Nashville, TN
- $15.00 an hour
- 1st and 2nd shift available
Wood Personnel Services is currently hiring for a Material Handler for 1st and 2nd shift around the South Nashville area. This is a temp to hire position at a food processing warehouse. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
Compensation and Hours of the Material Handler:
- $15.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Overtime as needed
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- 1 – 2 year of Warehouse experience
- Team player with organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must possess proof and/or references
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Managing inventory and moving goods off trucks
- Moving good between the plant warehouses and various production lines
- Ensure materials are on hand for a timely start-up
- Ensure products are properly counted, weighed, wrapped and labeled.
- Maintain proper documentation and submitted for all material movements/ transfers
- Maintain equipment and report malfunctions
- Keep the work environment clean and safe
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at our Nashville office:
63 E. Thompson Rd, Suite 111
Nashville, TN 37211
(We are in the Kroger Shopping Center)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Nashville Industrial & Warehouse office at (615) 399-0006.