- Maddox Simpson-Lebanon, TN
- $12.00 - $12.50
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is currently seeking temp to hire Machine Operators for a leading manufacturer in metal stamping. This company is located right in the heart of Lebanon, TN and is easily accessible from I-40 and 840. This position will involve loading and unloading pieces of metal into press and stamp machines, quality checking parts, stacking parts in bins, and other duties as needed. True 90-day temp to hire process with pay increases at hire on date and $300 conversion bonus.
Compensation and Hours for the Machine Operator:
- $12.00 - $12.50 an hour
- Monday - Thursday
- 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 4:20 p.m. - 2:50 a.m.
- Voluntary overtime on Fridays as needed
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Capable of lifting parts and repetitively loading into machines
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Good job stability with previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed, including weekends
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Great attention to detail and quality
- Must have steel toe shoes
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment
- Ability to stand in stationary spot for 10 hour shifts
- Adhere to safe work practices at all times
- Preform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup
- Operate and monitor multiple pieces of equipment
- Load and unload parts into robotic welding machine
- Quality check parts as they are completed
- Package and load parts for final shipment
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Lebanon office:
1221 S. Hartmann Drive, Suite G
Lebanon, TN 37090
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.