- Antioch, TN.
- $30.00 an hour
- Direct Hire: Wood Personnel Services is involved during the recruitment process, but after an offer is accepted, the candidate goes directly on the client’s payroll.
An Antioch based manufacturer is currently looking for a Tool Maker. Qualified candidates will have at least 2-5 years of experience maintaining and preforming maintenance on molds for injection or press machines. This is a permanent position with full benefits, profit sharing options, 401K and PTO.
Compensation and Hours of the Tool Maker:
- Up to $30.00 an hour (depending on experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 2nd and 3rd shift openings
- Overtime and Benefit Eligible
Requirements of the Tool Maker:
- 2 or more years of experience specifically maintaining and preforming maintenance on molds
- Ability to use blueprints to troubleshoot mold issues within machinery
- Experience reading blueprints, using a variety of hand tools and machines to repair molds
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
Responsibilites of the Tool Maker:
- Assist Mold Makers and Machinists with maintenance and repair of damaged or impaired mold components.
- Assist Operators in setting molds in press machinery
- Maintain Tool Room organization
- Assist in maintaining press machinery, which includes mold upkeep, basic machine upkeep and PM assistance.