Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Mt. Juliet, TN.
- $14.00 - $14.50 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is currently seeking Stand Up and Sit Down Forklift Operators for 1st and 3rd shift in the Mt. Juliet, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years’ experience operating a forklift. This company is a fast paced distribution center for car parts.
Compensation and Hours for the Warehouse Forklift Operator:
- $14.00 - $14.50 (depending upon shift)
- 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Sunday – Wednesday)
- 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Wednesday – Saturday)
- 6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. (Monday – Friday)
- All associates receive a $.50 cent raise at 45 days, and a $.35 cent raise at 90-days
Requirements of Warehouse Forklift Operator:
- Face paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- 1-2 years of experience operating a forklift in a high volume distribution warehouse
- Must have previous certification for a forklift and active driver’s license
- Familiar with case picking, shipping and receiving
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Dependable team player
- Undergo background check and drug screen
- Must possess proof and/or references of forklift experience
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for order picking
- Package finished products
- Load and unload trucks using equipment
- Stow and pull pallets using equipment
- Operate material handling equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Lebanon office:
1221 S. Hartmann Drive, Suite G
Lebanon, TN 37090
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.