- Murfreesboro, TN.
- $14.53 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel is currently hiring for 2nd shift Press Operator for a manufacturing facility in Murfreesboro, TN. These are a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate.
Compensation and Hours of the Press Operator:
- $14.53 an hour
- 4:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Monday – Friday
- Mandatory overtime (Saturdays and Sundays)
Requirements of the Press Operator:
- High School Diploma of GED
- Experience as a press operator 6 months- 1 year
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Press Operator:
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Must be technically-inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office:
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(In between Demo’s Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9
verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615)