Wood Personnel has partnered with local manufacturers to provide shift change Temperature Takers. Temperature Takers will screen employees upon the start of their shift for COVID-19 by taking their temperature. The screening process will last an hour and a half to two hours per shift.
Wood Personnel Services is open and staffing companies in Middle Tennessee during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Franklin office a call at (615) 376-1117.
Compensation and Hours for Temperature Takers:
- $20+ an hour (depending on experience)
- Benefits offered, if needed
- 5:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Responsibilities of Temperature Takers:
- Take the temperature of all employees at the start of their shift using a no touch forehead thermometer
- Work with employees who show signs of a fever to ensure they follow proper safety protocols
- Sanitize thermometers and designated screening area
- Work with Plant Management and Human Resources to help flatten the curve
Requirements of Temperature Takers:
- Have patient care experience
- Must be a certified: CNA, MA, PCT, LPN, RN, EMT, Medical, First Responder, etc.
- Ability to work M-F at the start of designated shift agreed to (1st, 2nd and/or 3rd)