- Hendersonville, TN.
- $13.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is currently seeking Production Associates for a custom glass fabricator in the Hendersonville, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for temp to hire.
Compensation and Hours for the Production Associate:
- $13.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. – 3:30 a.m.
- Overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the Production Associate:
- Fast paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- Physical ability to stand for long periods, bend, reach and lift at least 75 lbs.
- Familiar with the laminating process
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Steel toe shoes required
Responsibilities of the Production Associate:
- Responsible for meeting daily rate quota
- Insure all process in laminating glass is meeting standards for safety
- Load and unload products.
- Perform other general labor duties as required
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.