- White House, TN.
- $12.00 - $12.45 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Service is currently seeking General Laborers for all shift for our client in White House, TN. This is a temp to hire position at a facility that manufactures resale packaging for pet food.
This is an excellent opportunity for temp to hire.
Compensation and Hours for the General Laborer
- $12.00 - $12.45 (depending upon experience and shift)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Any overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the General Laborer:
- Fast paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- Basic math skills
- Drug screen and back ground required
- Steel Toe shoes required for this position
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed
Responsibilities of the General Laborer:
- Inspecting bags to detect variation from customer work order specifications
- Pull stacks of bags off of conveyer belt and perform quality checks
- Stack / package bags flat and in a uniform manner according to specification
- Read and initials work order and verifies the bag measurements and qualities match order specifications
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.