Wood Personnel Services is still open staffing companies in Middle Tennessee during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Franklin office a call at (615) 376-1117.
Wood Personnel Service is currently seeking General Laborers for all shift for our client in White House, TN. This is a temp to hire position at a facility that manufactures resale packaging for pet food.
This is an excellent opportunity for temp to hire.
Compensation and Hours for the General Laborer
- $12.00 - $12.45 (depending upon experience and shift)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Any overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the General Laborer:
- Fast paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- Basic math skills
- Drug screen and back ground required
- Steel Toe shoes required for this position
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed
Responsibilities of the General Laborer:
- Inspecting bags to detect variation from customer work order specifications
- Pull stacks of bags off of conveyer belt and perform quality checks
- Stack / package bags flat and in a uniform manner according to specification
- Read and initials work order and verifies the bag measurements and qualities match order specifications
Please call our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911 to schedule an appointment.