Warehouse Production Associate
- Gallatin, TN.
- $11.80 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is in partnership with a local plastic injection molding company in the Gallatin area. The client has years of experience in assembly, hot stamping, sonic welding and mold design, producing consumer products such as plastic toolboxes, housewares and utility meter boxes. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity.
Compensation and Hours Warehouse Production Associate:
- $11.80 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Requirements of the Warehouse Production Associate:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Follow assembly instructions
- Dependable and reliable
- Background and drug screen
- Ability to lift at least 35lbs.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Production Associate:
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Assist in counting physical inventory
- Maintain production quotas
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.