- Murfreesboro, TN.
- $13.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services
Wood Personnel is currently hiring for a 1st shift Quality Inspector for a manufacturing facility in Murfreesboro, TN. This will be a temp-to-hire for the right candidate. This position will require a resume and an interview.
Compensation and Hours for the Quality Inspector:
- $13.00 an hour
- Monday – Thursday
- 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Must be flexible to work overtime on Friday
Requirements for Quality Inspector:
- Minimum 6 months’ previous experience
- Strong understanding of materials and the manufacturing industry
- Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
Responsibility of a Quality Inspector:
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on inbound materials from vendors and outbound products for shipping
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note corrective actions that were taken
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office:
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(In between Demo’s Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400.