- Hendersonville, TN.
- $13.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is currently hiring for a Forklift Operator for 1st and 2nd shifts in the Hendersonville area. This is a temp to hire position at a facility that specializes in manufacturing glass. The ideal client will have 1 – 2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment and operating a sit-down forklift.
Compensation and Hours of the Forklift Operator:
- $13.00 an hour
- 5:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. (Monday - Thursday)
- 6:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience and /or training; or an equivalent combination of educations and experience.
- Sit down forklift experience and certification
- Experience with warehouse equipment
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Wraps products (gaylord/s) for shipments.
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift or other equipment.
- Compiling and maintaining applicable metrics as required.
- Ensuring shipping area is organized and clean at all times and meets all compliance factors
- May need to do some assembly work as needed
- Other duties as required and assigned
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00am- 3:00 p.m. at our Gallatin office:
722 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(Across from Kroger in the shopping center next to Big Lots)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.