Currently seeking a Machine Technician to run and maintain multiple Adhesive Machines on 2nd shift. Ideal candidates will have entry level machine repair experience, including but not limited to: motor replacement, minor electrical inspection and belt replacement. 2+ years prior machine operating and mechanical experience required.
Compensation for the Machine Technician
- $20.00 + an hour based on experience
- Bonus Eligible
- Full Company Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 2nd Shift
- Permanent/Direct Hire Opening
Requirements of the Machine Technician:
- Previous machine operating experience
- Experience with basic machine repairs (motor, wire and pumped replacement, etc.)
- Experience working with a wide variety of tools.
- Ability to lift 80lbs.
- Experience with light to moderate machine repair (this is not a maintenance job).
- Strong Mechanical propensity
- Must have GED or High School diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience
Responsibilities of the Machine Technician:
- Assists Junior Operators in maintaining machines, such as: changing molds, gauge and weight testing, tolerances and more.
- Monitors machines from set up to project completion, ensuring machining work area is maintained at a high standard by making mechanical adjustments as needed.
- Repairs or replaces any mechanical components, such as: pumps, wires, motors, bushings, rollers and more
- Ensures PM tasks and schedule are followed
- Handles production material when needed (forklift experience a plus)
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record
- Other duties as needed