Currently seeking Machine Operators for 1st shift for our client in Gallatin, TN. The client is a full-service designer and manufacturer of corrugated containers, point-of-purchase displays and retail packaging.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in working as a Machine Operator. Excellent opportunity for temp to hire.
Wood Personnel Services is still open and proudly serving several essential businesses during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Gallatin office a call at 615-989-7911.
Compensation and Hours for the Machine Operator:
- $12.50 an hour
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Overtime is mandatory
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Fast paced and heavy lifting required when needed
- Familiar with setting machines up to run and preforming maintenance on machine
- Ability to set machine to standards of each project, including placing die cast and stamping ink
- Drug screen and back ground required
- Steel Toe shoes required for this position
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Responsible for keeping machine fully prepared to run entire shift
- Insure all processes with boxing machine is meeting standards for safety
- Load and unload products
- Able to stand entire shift
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed