Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Wood Personnel is currently seeking Reach Truck Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack Operators for a large furniture distribution center off Hwy 109 in Lebanon, TN. This is a true temp-to-hire opportunity, rolling permanent around the 90-day mark. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience operating a Stand up Reach Truck and/or an Electric Pallet Jack.
Wood Personnel Services is open and staffing companies in Middle Tennessee during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.
Compensation & Hours for the Forklift Operator:
- $13.00 - $14.44 (depending upon shift)
- 7:00 a.m. – 3: 30 p.m. (Monday—Friday)
- 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Saturday—Monday)
- Quick pay increases once company certified on lift equipment, as well as pay raise at hire on date.
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting, up to 75lbs team lifting
- 1-2 years of experience operating a Stand Up Reach Truck in a high volume distribution warehouse
- MUST have previous certification for a reach truck and active driver’s license
- Familiar with case picking, shipping and receiving
- Dependable team player
- Must possess proof and/or references for forklift experience
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for order picking and packing
- Package finished products
- Load and unload products
- Operate material handling equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment