Wood Personnel is one of Middle Tennessee’s leading staffing agencies and we are always looking for new talent. We have Warehouse and Manufacturing positions available located throughout Wilson County. We offer full-time, temp to hire jobs as well as temporary assignments with some of the best companies around.
Wood Personnel Services is open and staffing companies in Middle Tennessee during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.
Hours and Compensation for the Machine Operator:
- $11.00 - $11.50 an hour (depending upon shift)
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 10:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Must have 6 months of machine operator experience
- Must be able to stand on concrete for 8-10 hour shifts
- Must be able to work with hands in a fast paced manor
- Willingness to learn
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Load and unload metal parts into machinery
- Run different robotic, welding, stamp, or small press machines
- Quality check items being welding to ensure proper specifications met
- Ensure machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products
- Help in different areas as needed, learn different machinery
- Pack items for final shipment
- Work overtime hours as needed