Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Pay Rate: $13 - $14 an hour. Wood Personnel Services in partnership with Landmark Ceramics is currently seeking Machine Operators for all shifts in Mt. Pleasant, TN. Landmark Ceramics is a state-of-the-art tile manufacturing facility. This company offers competitive pay and benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and holiday parties and gifts when hired on.
Compensation & Hours for the Machine Operator:
- $13.00 to $14.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Overtime hours worked as needed
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- Minimum of 1 year of recent technical and mechanical machine operations experience
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently
- Must be open to heights up to 90 feet
- Ability to match various colors and great attention to detail
- Understanding of the metric system
- Knowledge of touch-screen technologies
- Standing and walking for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator:
- Production and packaging of ceramic tiles in various departments
- Measuring and rectifying tile
- Control and adjust the functions and setting of machinery
- Machine operations and maintenance
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Pack goods to be shipped
Wood Personnel Services is currently scheduling qualified applicants for virtual interviews and in-office interviews, by appointment only. For more information, please call our Franklin office at (615) 376-1117.