Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Pay Rate: $14 - $15 an hour. Wood Personnel Services in partnership with Landmark Ceramics is currently seeking Forklift Operators for all shifts in Mt. Pleasant, TN. Landmark Ceramics is a state-of-the-art tile manufacturing facility. This company offers competitive pay and benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and holiday parties and gifts when hired on.
Compensation and Hours for the Forklift Operator:
- $14.00 - $15.00
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Requirements for the Forklift Operator:
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience of forklift
- Forklift certification or reference provided to call
- Inspected and ensured proper functioning of forklift equipment
- Ensured the safety of material and property while using equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Responsibilities for the Forklift Operator:
- Ensured work is being done according to company standards and specifications
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas
- Inspect and maintain equipment
- Perform daily safety checks and inspection of forklift to ensure proper and safe operation
Wood Personnel Services is currently scheduling qualified applicants for virtual interviews and in-office interviews, by appointment only. For more information, please call our Franklin office at (615) 376-1117