Pay Rate: $15.00 + an hour. We are currently hiring for a Receiving Supervisor around the South Nashville area. This is a temp to hire positions at a distribution facility. The ideal candidate will have steady employment history working in a warehouse environment and a minimum two years of supervisory experience.
Perks Once Hired On:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
Compensation and Hours of the Receiving Supervisor:
- $15.00 + an hour (depending on experience)
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
- Overtime on Saturdays as needed
Requirements of the Receiving Supervisor:
- Must have 1+ years of Shipping and Receiving experience
- Must have 2+ years of Supervisory Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work at a quick and steady pace with a sense of urgency
- 1+ years forklift experience with a valid Driver’s License
Responsibilities of the Receiving Supervisor:
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Wood Personnel Services is currently scheduling qualified applicants for virtual interviews and in-office interviews, by appointment only. For more information, please call our Nashville Light Industrial office at (615) 399-0006.