Currently hiring a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor located in the Antioch, TN area. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment and prior experience in leading teams in press department OR assembly.
Compensation for the Production Supervisor:
- $25.00 an hour (plus overtime)
- Bonus Eligible
- Health Insurance, 401k and paid holidays
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Production Supervisor:
- 2+ years of experience supervising production activities and associates in press OR assembly environment
- Working knowledge and experience with Lean manufacturing principles and processes preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills including math and reasoning.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, with MRP such as SAP a plus
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
- Manage production staff and activities, interacting with other departments and functions to ensure production, quality and safety goals are achieved
- Participate in setting KPI’s and provide feedback and input to production associates.
- Coordinate with other Production Supervisors on other shifts to determine how to manage production capabilities and weekly/monthly shipping schedules.
- Utilize Lean manufacturing concepts and tools such as: Kaizen, OEE, Value Stream Mapping, and Standard Work to drive waste out of assigned value stream.