Pay Rate: $17 an hour. We are currently hiring a Mixer Operator for 2nd shift for our client in Gallatin, TN. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in a food manufacturing warehouse setting. This company offers excellent benefits once hired on. This is not an opportunity you want to miss out on, so apply today.
Mixer Operator Compensation and Hours:
- $17.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Must complete a six-week training program on 1st shift (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Perks Once Hired On:
- 11 paid holidays
- Yearly associate bonus
- 4-day work weeks with a 3-day vacation
- 24/7 fitness center
- Holiday parties and company gatherings
Mixer Operator Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a food manufacturing warehouse setting
- Dependable team player
- Must be able to add, subtract, divide and multiply
- Must be able to follow a recipe (detailed standard work instructions)
- Must be able to learn and operate mixing equipment
- Must be able to navigate a computer
Mixer Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mixing products to desired temperature
- Operates machine until mixture reaches desired consistency, then transfers finished product.
- Is responsible for accurately weighing and measuring ingredients and materials. May do manual changes to insure quality and correct and consistent weights
- Maximizes use of time by being able to perform more than one function simultaneously
- Responsible for the clean-up and wash down of mixers nightly
- Responsible for inventory of sauce and cooler storage
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are located across from Kroger, in the shopping center next to Big Lots.
722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 989-7911.