Pay Rate: $20 an hour. An Antioch based manufacturer is currently looking for Press Operators. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of fine blanking, metal stamping or transfer press. This is a permanent position with full benefits, profit sharing options, 401K and PTO.
Compensation and Hours of the Press Operator:
- Up to $20.00 an hour (depending on experience)
- Overtime and Benefit Eligible
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime as needed
Requirements of the Press Operator:
- 2 to 5 years of experience operating automated press machines
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
Responsibilites of the Press Operator:
- Operator will start and run machines, change molds/dies etc., as required.
- Performs gauge and weight tests during set up to assure weights are within drawing tolerances.
- Repairs or replaces any mechanical components within areas of responsibility.
- Record first piece inspection on OPC charts (changeover and set-up).
- Set up machines according to documented procedures.
- Meets company’s attendance standards.
- Performs other duties, as requested or required.