La Vergne, Tennessee
Pay Rate: Up to $24 an hour. A La Vergne, TN based manufacturer in the metal forming industry is seeking multi skill-level machinists on 2nd and 3rd shifts. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of previous machining experience including setting up, calibrating, and operating of 3, 5, and 6-axis Mills and Lathes.
Compensation and Hours for the CNC Machinist
- Up to $24.00 an hour
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Monday – Friday (some weekends required)
- Company benefits offered
- Overtime and Bonus Eligible
Requirements of CNC Machinist:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing CNC environment
- Experience working with various CNC Mills and Lathes, milling, grinding, and robotics
- Knowledge and proven experience with conventional and G-code programming
- Ability to work well with others in team-based operations
- Ability to follow directions from management team in a timely manner
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot basic machining issues without assistance
- Capable of lifting up to 80lbs.
- Must be able to work on Friday’s and some Saturday’s
- High School Diploma required
Responsibilities of CNC Machinist:
- Responsible for all operations on multiple CNC machines
- Ability to complete basic and preventative maintenance as needed
- Experience in conversational programming required
- Knowledge of Fanuc Robotic programs
- Conduct and adhere to all quality standards for machine operations
- Conduct machine inspections as needed