Pay Rate: $14 an hour. We are currently hiring for a Receiving Supervisor around the South Nashville area. This is a temp to hire positions at a distribution facility. The ideal candidate will have steady employment history working in a warehouse environment and a minimum two years of supervisory experience.
Perks Once Hired On:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
Compensation and Hours of the Receiving Supervisor:
- $14.00 + an hour (depending on experience)
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Receiving Supervisor:
- Must have 1+ years of Shipping and Receiving experience
- Must have 2+ years of Supervisory Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of 1 year of Forklift experience with a Certification or a Reference
Responsibilities of the Receiving Supervisor:
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are in the same shopping center as Kroger
63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 399-0006.