La Vergne, Tennessee
Pay Rate: $15 an hour. We are currently hiring for a Service Technician for 1st shift in Lavergne. The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse experience in diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair. The Service/Repair Technician is responsible for providing technical support to retail and wholesale customers in a timely and positive manner by providing phone and email support.
Benefits Offered Once Hired On:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 16 paid days off
- 401K with company match
- Employee purchase program
- Paid bereavement leave
Service Technician Compensation and Hours:
- $15.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Service Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to write simple correspondences
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to use measurement devices
Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate machines for repair or replacement
- Inspect and determine repair requirements of sewing machines. If appropriate, request additional estimates, replace defective parts, process paperwork, and return product to customer
- Test products to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance to specifications.
- Identifies and communicates product quality issues as needed
- Provides concise, accurate, and sufficiently detailed data to properly track history and trends on warranty failures and repairs
- Provide technical phone/email support to customers for repair concerns as needed.
- May provide technical training to retail or wholesale channels to help increase their skill level for troubleshooting and repair
- Assist with maintaining an accurate inventory on machines and parts
- Ensure conformance to customer requirements and internal requirements while maintaining performance to budget
- Represent the company on given customer trips, customer visits
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are located between Demo’s Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building.
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 890-8400.