Pay Rate: Up to $25 an hour. A Gallatin based manufacturer is looking for a multi-craft Maintenance Technician to join their 2nd shift team. Qualified candidates will have 5 or more years of experience in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and PLC program knowledge.
Maintenance Technician Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $25.00 an hour
- 2nd shift
- Overtime eligible
- Full Company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off
Maintenance Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- Follow directives of Maintenance Supervisor regarding daily tasks and long term projects.
- Use mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical aptitude to repair a variety of hydraulic metal stamping presses.
- Connect and access PLC program software and effectively troubleshoot various issues
- Adhere to and assist Operators, Technicians, Management and Engineering in following PM schedules.
- Read, interpret and follow basic, intermediate and complex blueprints and schematics
- Follow and promote manufacturing safety guidelines at all times.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electrical or Hydraulic systems or components.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance.
- Must have experience working with a variety of heavy industrial Machinery
- Experience programming, writing, editing or troubleshooting PLC programs.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team
- Degree or Certification in Industrial Maintenance or a related field a plus.