Pay Rate: $27 an hour. A Lebanon, TN based manufacturer in the metal forming industry is seeking multi-skill level Maintenance Techs on 1st and 2nd shift. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of previous manufacturing maintenance experience including PLC programming and troubleshooting, hydraulic, and electrical experience.
Maintenance Technician Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $27.00 an hour (based on experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Overtime Eligible
Maintenance Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electrical or Hydraulic systems or components.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance.
- Must have experience working with a variety of heavy industrial Machinery
- Must be able to effectively dissect and interpret both hydraulic and electrical schematics for efficient troubleshooting and repair
- Experience installing and maintaining manufacturing equipment and machinery and performing preventive maintenance
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team
- Degree or Certification in Industrial Maintenance or a related field a plus.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow directives of Maintenance Manager regarding daily tasks and long term projects.
- Use mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical aptitude to repair a variety of metal manufacturing machines
- Adhere to and assist Operators, Technicians, Management, and Engineering in following PM schedules.
- Read, interpret and follow basic, intermediate and complex schematics
- Install new machinery or move reallocated machines to new production lines by disassembly and rebuild.
- Set up and program automated machinery using Siemens and Allen Bradley systems
- Edit and troubleshoot Fanuc robotic programs
- Advanced electrical repairs of 480v
- Follow and promote manufacturing safety guidelines at all times.