We are hiring for experienced Material Handlers for 1st and 2nd shift in the Gallatin, TN area. These are temp-to-hire opportunities.
Not enough experience? No problem. Let us help you build your skills. We have various positions available in the Hendersonville, Gallatin and White House area for Production Associates and General Laborers.
Material Handler Compensation and Hours:
- $14.00 - $17.00 an hour (depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
- A valid driver’s license
- Forklift certification required
- 2+ years’ experience operating a Sit Down Forklift (1st Shift)
- 2+ years’ experience operating a Reach Truck (2nd Shift)
- Ability to moderately lift when needed
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to operate computer programs as needed
- Familiarity with GMP and safety oriented
Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure packaging materials for the production lines are fully stocked
- Learn/Know how to unload Trailers (ability to learn)
- Learn to or know how to navigate computer systems. (SAP, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Managing, organizing and retrieving stock
- Help in other departments as needed
- Restocking inventory
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are located across from Kroger, in the shopping center next to Big Lots.
722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 989-7911.