Pay Rate: $22.17 an hour. Currently seeking a Machine Operator to run and maintain multiple Injection Molding Machines. Openings are on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Ideal candidates will have entry level machine repair experience, including but not limited to: motor replacement, minor electrical inspection and belt replacement. 2+ years prior machine operating and mechanical experience required.
Machine Operator Compensation and Hours:
- $22.17+ an hour (based on experience)
- Bonus Eligible
- Full Company Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Openings on 2nd shift and 3rd shifts
- Permanent/Direct Hire Opening
Machine Operator Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous machine operating experience
- Experience with basic machine repairs (motor, wire and pumped replacement, etc.)
- Experience working with a wide variety of tools.
- Ability to lift 80lbs.
- Experience with light to moderate machine repair (this is not a maintenance job).
- Strong Mechanical propensity
- Must have GED or High School diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience
Machine Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Junior Operators in maintaining machines, such as: changing molds, gauge and weight testing, tolerances and more.
- Monitors machines from set up to project completion, ensuring machining work area is maintained at a high standard by making mechanical adjustments as needed.
- Repairs or replaces any mechanical components, such as: pumps, wires, motors, bushings, rollers and more
- Ensures PM tasks and schedule are followed
- Handles production material when needed (forklift experience a plus)
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record
- Other duties as needed