Pay Rate: $20 an hour. We have partnered with local manufacturers to provide shift change Temperature Takers. Temperature Takers will screen employees upon the start of their shift for COVID-19 by taking their temperature. The screening process will last an hour and a half to two hours per shift. You will be paid for a minimum of two hours regardless if you worked less than two hours.
Temperature Taker Compensation an Hours:
- $20+ an hour (depending on experience)
- 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Two-hour minimum – Guaranteed $40+ a night
- Benefits offered
Temperature Takers Skills and Requirements:
- Have patient care experience
- Must be a certified: CNA, MA, PCT, LPN, RN, EMT, Medical, First Responder, etc.
- Ability to work Sunday – Thursday at the start of designated shift agreed to (1st, 2nd and/or 3rd)
Temperature Taker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take the temperature of all employees at the start of their shift using a no touch forehead thermometer
- Work with employees who show signs of a fever to ensure they follow proper safety protocols
- Sanitize thermometers and designated screening area
- Work with Plant Management and Human Resources to help flatten the curve