A Lawrenceburg based manufacturer is currently hiring an HR Manager. The HR Manager will lead all facets of Human Resource functions across the Tennessee Operation, such as: employee benefits, recruitment strategies, payroll, employee relations, general compliance, etc. The ideal candidate will have tenured experience in human resources in a manufacturing setting.
HR Manager Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $70,000 annual salary (depending upon experience)
- Bonus Eligible
- Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with match, PTO
HR Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Excellent foundation in a variety of HR facets.
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- HR experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Prior management preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of HRIS software and Excel
HR Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic planning in collaboration with management that align with company principals, initiatives and objectives
- Develop a staffing strategy which could include vendor management and “pipelining” talent through internal recruiting efforts
- Utilize leadership skills to work with hourly workers, corporate colleagues and manufacturing management to develop employee engagement and retention programs
- Lead various oversight and planning of various HR facets, including: benefit planning, succession planning, compensation analysis, FMLA and COBRA, employee development, labor compliance, staffing and recruiting, payroll, etc.
- Process weekly payroll
- Employee onboarding, coaching, discipline and terminations
- Run weekly, and monthly reports for management partners