Pay Rate: $26.50 an hour. An Antioch based manufacturer is looking for a multi-craft Maintenance Technicians to join their 3rd shift teams. Qualified candidates will have 5 or more years of experience in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and PLC program knowledge.
Maintenance Technician Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $26.50 an hour (depending on experience)
- 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow directives of Maintenance Manager regarding daily tasks and long term projects.
- Use mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical aptitude to repair a variety of hydraulic metal stamping presses.
- Connect and access PLC program software and effectively troubleshoot various issues
- Adhere to and assist Operators, Technicians, Management and Engineering in following PM schedules.
- Read, interpret and follow basic, intermediate and complex blueprints and schematics
- Install new machinery or move reallocated machines to new production lines by disassembly and rebuild.
- Follow and promote manufacturing safety guidelines at all times.
Maintenance Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electrical or Hydraulic systems or components.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance.
- Must have experience working with a variety of heavy industrial Machinery
- Experience programming, writing, editing or troubleshooting PLC programs.
- Experience installing and maintaining manufacturing equipment and machinery, performing preventive maintenance; reading blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team
- Degree or Certification in Industrial Maintenance or a related field a plus.