- Nashville, TN.
- $13.00 - $16.00 an hour
- All shifts
Wood Personnel Services is currently hiring for multiple Forklift Operator positions for numerous companies in the Nashville, TN area for all shifts. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience operating a forklift. These are great temp to hire opportunities.
Compensation and Hours of the Forklift Operator:
- $13.00 - $16.00 an hour (depending upon location and shift)
- All shifts available
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- At least 1 – 2 years of Prior forklift experience with one company
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Certification or forklift reference from a company where a forklift was operated for at least a year.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit down forklift
- Follow production instructions of supervisor to ensure quality
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Package items such as steel coils into appropriate boxes and/or truck
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at our Nashville office:
63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111
Nashville, TN 37211
(We are in the Kroger Shopping Center)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Nashville Industrial & Warehouse office at (615) 399-0006.