Are you seeking more than a job? Start your career with Wood Personnel Services. Our client in Hendersonville, TN has multiple opportunities for experienced Machine and Set Up Operators. These are temp-to-hire opportunities with great pay rates.
Not enough experience? No problem. Let us help you build your skills. We have various positions available in the Hendersonville, Gallatin and White House areas for Production Associates and General Laborers.
Benefits Offered by Wood Personnel Services:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Card
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Weekly pay
Machine Operator Compensation and Hours:
- $18–$20 an hour or more (based on experience)
- 2nd shift: 2–10:30 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday)
- 3rd shift: 10 p.m.–6 a.m. (Sunday-Thursday)
Machine Operator Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1–2 year of consecutive machining or manufacturing experience preferred
- Use of various hand tools including, but not limited to, Micrometers and Calipers
- Basic manufacturing math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Machine Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all necessary manufacturing tasks to produce quality parts in a safe and efficient manner
- Read and interpret job specifications to determine machine setup
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Stack, label, pack, and transport finished work pieces
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Please respond with your updated resume or work history. We are located across from Kroger, in the shopping center next to Big Lots.
722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
We are taking applicants Monday-Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments. Call us today at (615) 989-7911.