Warehouse Team Lead
Warehouse Team Lead
Pay Rate: $13.50 an hour. Do you have a passion for leading and developing Teammates? Wood Personnel has 2nd and 3rd shift Lead opportunities in the Gallatin, TN area. The ideal candidate will facilitate the activities of team members through manufacturing assembly-related processes in a fast paced work environment. Interface with quality assurance, manufacturing engineering, design, customer service, safety and other operational areas. Excellent opportunity for temp to hire in a climate controlled environment.
Not enough experience? No problem. Let us help you build your skills. We have various positions available in the Hendersonville, Gallatin and White House area for Production Associates and General Laborers.
Warehouse Team Lead Compensation and Hours:
- $13.50+ (depending on experience)
- 3:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. (Sunday – Thursday)
Warehouse Team Lead Skills and Qualifications:
- This challenging position is fast paced requires a high level of professionalism
- Clear communication, initiative and intelligent judgment; while achieving production efficiency
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Unwavering dedication to the safety of each team member and to the quality of the product produced.
Warehouse Team Lead Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the production team, mentor and motivate team members, maintain a positive and professional atmosphere and ensure individual and group productivity
- Maximize production efficiency, initiate and implement continuous improvement projects, train team members, and work with manufacturing engineering to implement new processes
- Set up work cell according to established layouts and control activity within the cell in accordance with established efficiency procedures.
- Responsible for the following cell set/run processes
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality standards
- Ensure team compliance to quality program standards, environmental regulations, environmental recycling programs, and associated goals and objectives
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
We are located across from Kroger, in the shopping center next to Big Lots.
722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 989-7911.