- Nashville, TN.
- $12.00 - $14.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel Services is currently hiring for a Forklift Operator for 1st shift in the Nashville area. This is a temp to hire position at distribution facility. All candidates must have at least 1 year of experience at the same company operating a Crown Stand-Up forklift, cherry picker and RF scan gun.
Compensation and Hours of the Forklift Operator:
- $12.00 - $14.00 an hour (depending upon experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Overtime when needed
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Minimum of 1-year experience working for the same company as Stand-Up Forklift operator, using a Crown model forklift.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working for the same company as a Cherry Picker Operator.
- RF scan Gun experience.
- Proof of Certification, Valid Driver License and reference information to validate experience.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment while meeting production standards
- Team player with organizational skills
- Attendance is priority
- Must be able to start to work right away
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at our Nashville office:
63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111
Nashville, TN 37211
(We are in the Kroger Shopping Center)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Nashville Industrial & Warehouse office at (615) 399-0006.