Pay Rate: Up to $20.50 an hour. Wood Personnel Services is hiring true temp to hire Manufacturing Associates for warehouses throughout Lebanon and Mt. Juliet areas. All shifts are available, including weekends only and Monday - Thursday schedules.
- Assembly Associates
- Stamping Associates
- Line Loaders
- Gel Machine and Banding Machine Operators
- MIG Welders
- Quality Inspectors
- Quality Lab Technicians
Compensation and Hours for the Manufacturing Associate:
- $13.00 - $20.50 an hour (depending upon shift and position)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Weekend shifts available
Requirements of the Manufacturing Associate:
- At least 1 – 2 year of Manufacturing experience preferred for most positions
- Must have either a GED or High School Diploma
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environments
- Must be able to wear proper PPE including steel toe shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, Kevlar sleeves, gloves, bump caps and other items as required
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, knell, and repetitively lift items as needed
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Associate:
- Load and unload parts into machines
- Hand assembly of small parts
- Hang parts on lines
- Operate robotic welders, small presses and stamp machines
- Catch parts as they come off of a line
- Operate and load all machinery in a safe manner, following all lockout/tag out procedures
- Conduct quality checks on items as they come out of machines
- Follow GMP’s when dealing with all consumable products
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Please respond with your updated resume or work history.
1221 S. Hartmann Drive, Suite G, Lebanon, TN 37090
We are taking applicants Monday - Friday with same day in-office or virtual appointments.
Call us today at (615) 453-1001.