- Franklin, TN
- $45,000 a year
- 2nd shift
A Franklin, TN based manufacturer is currently looking for Injection Molding Machine Technicians. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of machine operating experience in the injection molding OR blow molding industry. This is a permanent, salaried (with overtime) position with full benefits, profit sharing options, 401K and PTO.
Compensation and Hours of the Molding Technician:
- Up to $45,000/yr. salary
- Overtime and Bonus Eligible
- Monday - Friday
- 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Requirements of the Molding Technician:
- 3 to 5 years of injection or blow molding machine operation experience.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
Responsibilites of the Molding Technician:
- Operator will start and run machines, change molds/dies etc., as required.
- Performs gauge and weight tests during set up to assure weights are within drawing tolerances.
- Repairs or replaces any mechanical components within areas of responsibility.
- When needed, maintains and replaces motors, feeder mechanism, bushings and rollers as required.
- Cleans and rebuilds pumps as needed.
- Record first piece inspection on OPC charts (changeover and set-up).
- Set up machines according to documented procedures.
- Meets company’s attendance standards.
- Performs other duties, as requested or required.
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information.