- Nashville, TN.
- $14.00 to $15.00
- 1st shift
Wood Personnel Services is currently seeking a Material Handler for 1st shift at warehouse in the South Nashville area. The ideal candidate will possess 6 months to 1-year experience operating a forklift.
Compensation and Hours for the Material Handler:
- $14.00 to $15.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (with OT when needed)
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- 6 months to 1-year experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing warehouse
- Must have forklift certification and active driver’s license
- Must possess proof and/or references
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs on occasion
- Good job stability is a plus
- Basic Math skills
- Must have Steel Toe Boots
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Be able to verify SKU’s and quantities.
- Be able to perform the basic mathematical calculation to assure accurate inventory quantities issued and received
- Prepares commercial invoices, bill of ladings, and packing lists
- Accurately receive material in our warehouse management system and process and distribute receiving documentation.
- Receives finished goods and loads/unloads trucks
- Cross training in other warehouse functions will be required.
- Load and unload products
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Perform Cycle counts
- General warehouse duties as needed