- Murfreesboro, TN.
- $13.50 - $18.75
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel is currently hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Forklift Operators for distribution facilities in Murfreesboro and La Vergne, TN areas. These positions are a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate. Having previous experience operating an Electric Pallet Jack is a plus.
Compensation and Hours for the Forklift Operator:
- $13.50 - $18.75 an hour (depending upon experience and shift)
- 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Monday- Friday) Must be able to go in as early as 6:00 a.m.
- 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sunday – Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
- 5:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. (Sunday – Wednesday or Wednesday – Saturday
Requirements for Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma of GED
- Experience operating forklifts (Sit down, Stand up or Reach Truck)
- Previous experience on the Electric Pallet Jack, a plus.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Read and understand fulfillment orders
- Work as part of a team on a conveyor belt or assembly line.
- Cut and open boxes, pull material and pack each day’s orders in a timely manner.
- Apply shipping labels, stickers and packing lists to boxes.
- Stock and restock products in racks
- Inspect materials for defects.
- Pick, hand collate and insert a variety of printed materials or print related items into packages.
- Final assembly of materials into packaged products (coiling/kitting).
- Build, close, tape and palletize corrugated boxes.
- Verify package contents against pick tickets as part of QC sampling.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office:
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(In between Demo’s Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400.